Please read below for information regarding COVID-19
Established in 2014, 522 Tattoo is your destination for safe, professional, custom tattooing. Home to some of the most in demand artists in the Seattle area, we are recognized not only for our aptitude, but also our attention to detail and unsurpassed customer care.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, and in accordance with new safety and health requirements for Washington state, please read the following information in it’s entirety, so you can be informed and prepared when you come to your appointment. All policies will remain in effect until further notice.
- We are operating by appointment only. If you do not have an appointment, and would like to get a tattoo, please call or email the shop in advance to discuss scheduling.
- Prior to your appointment, please self screen for signs and symptoms of COVID-19. There is a button below that will take you to the self screening page.
- You are not allowed to bring anyone with you to your appointment. No friends/family allowed. No exceptions.
- When you arrive for your appointment, please remain in your car and call the shop (206-365-8282) to let us know you are here. We will instruct you on when to enter.
- You will be required to wear a mask over your nose and mouth before entering the building, and at all times while in the shop. If you do not have a mask, let us know before leaving your car. We will provide you with a disposable face mask.
- Upon entering the building, you will have your temperature taken (contactless). If your temperature is above 100.4 F degrees, we will not be able to tattoo you, and your appointment will be rescheduled. You deposit will not be affected, and will still be valid for your new appointment time.
- You will be required to sanitize your hands (sanitizer provided), and fill out a consent form for tattooing, as well as a health form where you must disclose information on whether you’ve recently had or are having any symptoms of COVID-19, have had the disease, and additional information. Based on your answers, we might not be able to tattoo you, and will need to reschedule your appointment for another date. If so, your deposit will not be affected, and will still be valid for your new appointment time.
- You will be provided with a disposable cape or gown that you are required to wear during your appointment.
- During your appointment, please practice social distancing in all common areas, and wash your hands or use the provided hand sanitizer whenever you both enter and leave one area of the shop to another.
- If possible, please pay with a credit/debit card, to reduce the handling of cash.
- If, for any reason, you do not feel well or think you might be getting sick, please call and reschedule your appointment. Your deposit will not be affected, even if you call on the day of your appointment. If you do not call, and do not show up to your appointment, we will assume you no longer want the tattoo, and then your deposit will be forfeit.
- ID. Don’t forget your ID.
These policies are subject to change as new information becomes available.